"Computer" tutorial (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
IN SECOND YEAR!.... im sitting in a computers tutorial learning how to use studentmail.... THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!

is it just me or would this stupid fucking course be more useful at the beginning of LAST YEAR????

and while im on the subject... to all you science people... tell me about michael linich..... doesnt seem all that exciting to me... 5mins before the end of a 2 hout tut says oh yeah and we should have done this at the very beginning but do it anyways!

wtf????

*end rant*

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
michael linich?!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

HA!

He has absolutely NO idea what he is doing and really should not be in education. For example, I had him for a month last yr (so, 12 lectures). Approximately 10 of them he stood there and read from the textbook. We also did about 50 punnet squares with him, and he would be calculating the odds of something, and get it totally wrong (eg, he wrote 2^4=8)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i found the computer tutorial useless this year i dont wanna do it every yeat ... shit.
i just went and checked my emails and she spoke... it worked wonderfully.

rific

HSC
Computer tutes... lol, can't say I miss those, though I only had those checkpoint ones like 'how to use word', lol, they must have brought the studentmail one in especially for YOU!!!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
rific said:
Computer tutes... lol, can't say I miss those, though I only had those checkpoint ones like 'how to use word', lol, they must have brought the studentmail one in especially for YOU!!!
be nice, we all know SJ (and Jess) is blonde.. it doesn't need to be said

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
its not just one tut its a whole frigging course!!!

and blah de blah de blah.... absolutely ridiculous..

i dont think ill bother about the lectures anymore cause he reads straight from the slides anyways

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
At least you guys get slides, 3/4 the time he was too disorganised to make them for us.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
We also did about 50 punnet squares with him
ahahah..you only need to do about 5 max of those to get them lol..we did that in bio last year..so basic..poor you

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
IN SECOND YEAR!.... im sitting in a computers tutorial learning how to use studentmail.... THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!

is it just me or would this stupid fucking course be more useful at the beginning of LAST YEAR????

and while im on the subject... to all you science people... tell me about michael linich..... doesnt seem all that exciting to me... 5mins before the end of a 2 hout tut says oh yeah and we should have done this at the very beginning but do it anyways!

wtf????

*end rant*

argh i hate science, have you been to the tute where you have to draw a fricken tree??

i havent bothered to go to any lectures yet couldnt be bothered to come all the way from the central coast just for one hour...i heard the first lecture was about orgasms anyway

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
...i heard the first lecture was about orgasms anyway
I can only assume you meant organisms. Otherwise, that sounds like a cool class.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well, the physiological response is rather intruiging...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
argh i hate science, have you been to the tute where you have to draw a fricken tree??

i havent bothered to go to any lectures yet couldnt be bothered to come all the way from the central coast just for one hour...i heard the first lecture was about orgasms anyway
we had an orgasm lecture but no one came

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
the orgasm lecture was soemthing to do with life should be backwards becuase then you'd finish off as an orgasm (bout the only time the whole theatre was looking!!) yeah, stacie ive been to the tree drawing tut, the one after that we got to draw an alien!! most entertaining

im not looking forward to the lecture this avo.. it has lots of big words!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
the orgasm lecture was soemthing to do with life should be backwards becuase then you'd finish off as an orgasm (bout the only time the whole theatre was looking!!) yeah, stacie ive been to the tree drawing tut, the one after that we got to draw an alien!! most entertaining

im not looking forward to the lecture this avo.. it has lots of big words!

really we didnt get to draw aliens, we had to watch some gay video about volcanoes and shit and organisms that live in puddles

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
organisms or orgasms??..... lol orgasms in puddles.. interesting

Last edited:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
What about the tutorial/labs? Anyone come?
nah the moment had passed and we werent in the mood and we had a headache and it was that time of the month etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)