Engineering Frat (1 Viewer)

slip

HSC
so anyone here in it. anyone here been to any events. is it good? many chics there?

me and my mates have notice that 2nd through to 4th year eng has hot chics but 1st year is bone dry.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
i am a proud frat member, events are great

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
slip said:
so anyone here in it. anyone here been to any events. is it good? many chics there?
Its a FRATERNITY, as in brotherhood, as in only guys. I can only assume that the only girls there would be there with their boyfriends.

mizz_smee said:
i already dislike this thread and there is no replies
There ARE no replies.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
geez settle down kiddies... all this animosity (dont pick me up on spelling please) and timrie's not even here!!!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
jumb said:
Its a FRATERNITY, as in brotherhood, as in only guys. I can only assume that the only girls there would be there with their boyfriends.

they were apparently tryna recruit chicks at o week....i didnt see but my friends told me
they obviously want chicks cos it must b lacking

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
there were a few at AGM, i doubt there will be any @

*******B.I. TOMORROW********

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Who's going to the thing on wednesday?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
I am B.I. Graduate of 2005, i spewed everywhere afterwards it was hilarious the manager of the brewery called the cops

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
congratulations.. i gather thats no mean feat
15 middies and walking something like 100km in the space of an hour? I'm impressed. If I wasn't working I would've come.

Edit, I just realised that 100km is stupid and makes no sense, but you had to walk a relatively long way.

Last edited:

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
jumb said:
15 middies and walking something like 100km in the space of an hour? I'm impressed. If I wasn't working I would've come.

Edit, I just realised that 100km is stupid and makes no sense, but you had to walk a relatively long way.
i had to run, there wasnt time to walk between pubs coz lots were not open. and if you knew me you would understand it was a huge effort for me to run coz lets just say im not the finest physical specimen! :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mrbassman said:
i had to run, there wasnt time to walk between pubs coz lots were not open. and if you knew me you would understand it was a huge effort for me to run coz lets just say im not the finest physical specimen! :D
You sound more like an engineer with every post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)