UNCLE forum is boring (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
i'd just like to note that being here is really boring tonight. i'm guessing everyone but me and angelduckie are out dancing and drinking (like we should be). i maintain that fact we should have a mass party in the huxley library because we should ... with nachos and beer and no goon (cause i hate it) and many many bottles of pink champagne :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Maybe it's you that is boring?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
i'd just like to note that being here is really boring tonight. i'm guessing everyone but me and angelduckie are out dancing and drinking (like we should be). i maintain that fact we should have a mass party in the huxley library because we should ... with nachos and beer and no goon (cause i hate it) and many many bottles of pink champagne :D
I just read your location. Where's Custom's dance floor?

winicat

HSC
maybe it's just you that's being a dick??? :p i'd like to note that i've been sitting here being a net nerd for ages and nothing has happened around here. frankly, i'm insulted!!

winicat

HSC
in the door, left, through the first room, to your left (opp the bar) .... custom's house, duh lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
in the door, left, through the first room, to your left (opp the bar) .... custom's house, duh lol
I see. Well, noone's been dancing any time I've been there. How disapointing.

winicat

HSC
i always dance there when i first go out lol mainly cause that's when i've had most to drink (comign straight from my house ;)) and yeah, no one ever dances there until they see other people dancing there :( but i still like to dance there cause it's heaps quieter than frosties except music is 10 crappiers :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
And their shots are $5.50

That's all I can remember from my times there.

winicat

HSC
that's why you don't drink when you go out, you drink at home THEN go out ;) that, or you get guys to buy your drinks and then run lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
that's why you don't drink when you go out, you drink at home THEN go out ;) that, or you get guys to buy your drinks and then run lol
You're one of those types? You shouldn't take advantage of drunk guys. It make you seem like a manipulative bitch.

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
and its way sleazy, 2nd only to Fannys
i'm so never going to fanny's cause you totally have to pay to get in *shakes head*

didn't that person (sean maybe??) say it was australia's #1 pick up joint???

EDIT: i think you're thinking of the northern, not customs

winicat

HSC
jumb said:
You're one of those types? You shouldn't take advantage of drunk guys. It make you seem like a manipulative bitch.
sober guys shouldn't take advantage of drunk girls!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
sober guys shouldn't take advantage of drunk girls!!
By buying them drinks? Better call the cops, that's totally rape, isn't it?

winicat

HSC
no, i mean, guys who get girls totally drunk just so they can "take advantage of them" if you get my drift. like, guys who find the only way to get any is to hit on totally gone girls

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
no, i mean, guys who get girls totally drunk just so they can "take advantage of them" if you get my drift. like, guys who find the only way to get any is to hit on totally gone girls
Well, it's the girls fault for being so drunk.

winicat

HSC
why are you being so defensive?? is it cause you too are one of these guys???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)