Biomedical Science (1 Viewer)

ace__3001

HSC
Can someone please tell me if you need to sit for the UMAT to get into this course or is it purely based on UAI? I searched all over the Newcastle Uni website but I couldn't find a straight answer. Thankyou

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
no, u dont need umat..i do this degree now and all u need is the uai

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
How much better was the 1404 minitest than the ones in 1403! None of those stupid Baines format ones.

kittycat552

yeah the one we had on friday (phil's one) was great...but now we've got baines for GIT lectures and it'll be back to the old hard baines minitests

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I know :( Kinda sucky...don't get me wrong, I don't think Mike's subject matter is particularly difficult, it is just the way in which he formats his questions that I have issues with.

Although, I must say, I really DIDN'T need to be knowing about external anal sphincters and my ability to control them at 9am on Friday!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Although, I must say, I really DIDN'T need to be knowing about external anal sphincters and my ability to control them at 9am on Friday!
Now I'm intrigued!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
First the "guts in the nuts" drawing from anatomy last semester, now anal sphincters, methinks you should switch to a health degree ;)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
heh. true.
ace_3001: what can i say?? dont do biomed! gah. am so much happier this semester doing non-degree subjects. can't wait til i can drop the stupid degree for good. seriously doll, it might not be what you think it is --> i know over 25 people who've dropped out over the last 3 years and considering they don't take many people into the course, that's not good

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i dont think its that bad a degree...first year seems pretty general and irrelevent at the moment..but ive heard it gets better.....

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
babygoose! said:
i dont think its that bad a degree...first year seems pretty general and irrelevent at the moment..but ive heard it gets better.....
well, i hope it DOES get better for you doll:) ...i know it's gunna get better for me ;)--> applying for arts/law or just arts if they wont have me in the first.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Marks are up for 1404 (under course documents, beneath the GIT lectures folder...took me ages to find it)...

w00frickingtah, 18/20!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)