I have received an offer! (1 Viewer)

ulovemeloveu

HSC
I can't wait to tell everyone that I have been accepted to the Associate Degree in Communication Design course in Billy Blue College. However, there has two things that worrying me. First one is English because English is not my first language (listening and reading are fine but writing is terrible and speaking as well...) Is that a big problem to study this course? My second issue is I don't know whether I should pay the tuition fees up front or apply for Fee-help? I'm an Australian citizen but I'm not very sure about the Fee-help thing...How/ when do I apply? When do I pay back the money? Do I really need to pay back once I have graduated and found a job?

S

sns

did u pay your tuition fee, have another way to get a discount for your tuitiion fee

rOkstar

HSC
ulovemeloveu said:
I can't wait to tell everyone that I have been accepted to the Associate Degree in Communication Design course in Billy Blue College. However, there has two things that worrying me. First one is English because English is not my first language (listening and reading are fine but writing is terrible and speaking as well...) Is that a big problem to study this course? My second issue is I don't know whether I should pay the tuition fees up front or apply for Fee-help? I'm an Australian citizen but I'm not very sure about the Fee-help thing...How/ when do I apply? When do I pay back the money? Do I really need to pay back once I have graduated and found a job?

Congrats! :D
i've been called for an interview next week :S
did you go for an interview?
i need help please! how do you impress the head of the college :S
like what kind of questions do they ask?

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)