Thread: Australian Institue of Music

HSC

Australian Institue of Music

Basically this is the uni I want to go to - it's private but you can get fee-help which may as well be called Hecs because that's what it is.

The problem is I am a regional student and I won't be able to afford to live in Sydney. I can't find any scholarships particular to that UNI so if anyone could help me work out how to afford to live in Sydney I would love them forever!

:P

Procrastinaton
    HSC

Re: Australian Institue of Music

I go to AIM... a majority of the students still live at home. The ones that don't have found private places to rent with friends, live with extended family or at uni lodge.
    Do you know anyone in Sydney you could move in with? I say be prepared to pay up to $250 a week on rent, as that's what a majority of my friends and i pay.
    If you can... get on Centrelink and then find a part-time job... and if your parents can help you, that also helps. I'm also from a regional area so I understand it's quite a jump in living costs...

HSC

Re: Australian Institue of Music

You could always catch a train there and back every day. Lots of people do that.

Thread Information