Thread: Billy Blue application...

HSC

Billy Blue application...

Does anyone know the opening and closing dates for applications to Billy Blue school of design? (The Bachelor of Art Design- Communication? )I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find anything.
    Also, when sending the portfolio of artworks along with the applications, do I send the works directly, the photos of the works or images in a CD?
    Help would be greatly appreciated.

HSC

Re: Billy Blue application...

You can apply at any time for the Bachelor of Applied Design (Communication). I'm starting in march and I applied in September last year.

With the portfolio, they generally want you to go in for a face to face interview where you take in your portfolio (it says this on the website) but otherwise they'll arrange a phone interview and then I'm sure they'll just want a PDF sent in an email of your examples.

Sorry, I'm not sure when applications close...but I think it would be soon as orientation week is at the end of February.
    Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner's mask, and a fucking spike paddle, don't think, just pack that bitch! Chop suey
    Bachelor of Applied Design (Communication) at Billy Blue

Thread Information