KvB Institute of Technology (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Anyone going? I am... Just wanted to know so I can know some fellow chums before I go there... anyone?

p i r a t e

flipsyde said:
Anyone going? I am... Just wanted to know so I can know some fellow chums before I go there... anyone?
Hey! I might be depending if I get into uni or not...if not, I wanna go KVB. When does it start this year? I've probably missed it :S I'd just do a diploma though.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
it starts 21st feb and they also have may intake .. u havent missed it... just have a portfolio ready

thekm

HSC
N/A
KvB... graduated there in '96... has good and bad points. If you're Australian, then get the "scholarship" as it halves the fees. Every aussie in the class had this, except one who didn't know about it and paid full price. It seems that the price is high for overseas students (which there are a lot).

While some aspects of it sucks, the passion of the instructors was what stood out for me. Most of them had a genuine need to prepare us to be professionals in the real world. One of them, didn't test us at all, and was just a big brain dump from his experience to us... learned a lot from him. But some overseas students complained that there were no testing metrics or someting, so I doubt he's there any more.

...but anyways, a lot of water under the bridge since I went there, but I hardly regret what I learned there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)