Avondale Christian College (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
There was a careers expo I went to yesterday at school, and I'm looking at going here. Any Avondale kiddies on here????

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
me!!

i personally love it and wouldn't go anywhere else... but maybe i'm biased :)

Do you want to know anything about the college (i could probably fill you in since it's my second year of living on campus and all...) :D

Danoz The Great

HSC
Fantastic! That'd be good, I'll email you if I have any questions or whatever :)

Thanks!

caroline elsie

HSC
hey :wave: i know this is like old and alll.... but i am really thinking bout avondale... wat do u guys think???? :confused: Ive applied and may get a scholarship as well.... wat do u guys think.... is it gud??? it sounds awsome...fill me in!!!!!!!

Danoz The Great

HSC
I didn't end up applying...but there's bound to be someone else on here that has applied or is already a student here

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
caroline elsie said:
hey :wave: i know this is like old and alll.... but i am really thinking bout avondale... wat do u guys think???? :confused: Ive applied and may get a scholarship as well.... wat do u guys think.... is it gud??? it sounds awsome...fill me in!!!!!!!
Well you could try asking that question on the MySpace forum for the college.

A girl who used to go to my school went to one of her classes drunk and was very loud about it and all her friends congratulated her and as far as I could tell there were no repercussions. I wrote Avondale off my list of possible teritary study when I found out; if the students behave like children and Avondale lets them then what hope do I have of having my qualifications from there taken seriously? I don't want to be in a learning atmosphere of immature people like that either.

One of my friends sister goes to Avondale and she found the teachers very helpful and enjoyed her time there though, so you're going to have to decide for yourself. Other attendees seem very keen on it. The location is said to be very remote...

happii

HSC
avondale is in corranbong up the coast. its strong subjects are education and nursing. got heaps of mates up there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)