Biology Prac Exam Help (1 Viewer)

Halsey

HSC
Hey guys!

So I have a biology practical exam tomorrow (no idea what the experiment) on maintaining a balance and I was wondering whether you guys had any tips on how to prepare for it.. It will most likely be on adaptations of organisms but again, I have no idea :/ Also, is drawing a line of best fit improving the reliability or accuracy? Thanks!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!

So I have a biology practical exam tomorrow (no idea what the experiment) on maintaining a balance and I was wondering whether you guys had any tips on how to prepare for it.. It will most likely be on adaptations of organisms but again, I have no idea :/ Also, is drawing a line of best fit improving the reliability or accuracy? Thanks!
Dunno but most schools do the enzyme tests

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
just go through all the prac dotpoints in the syllabus they can test you on any of them

Flop21

HSC
I'd just focus on your 'skills'. Like all the science skills, knowing your reliability from your accuracy and that. Variables. How to conduct a valid experiment et cetera.

Damo2000

HSC
Just focus on the enzyme practicals mainly, because they are most common ones most schools do as they are cheap and really easy to do. Also in regards to your line of best fit, it improves the reliability of your results, as it excludes any outliers. Make sure you only connect your line between you given data and if you extend past this range do so in a dotted line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)