NEED BIO STUDY NOTES 2014 Pleaseeeeeee!! (1 Viewer)

raghavdw

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have biology notes for the topics, maintaining a balance, the search for better health and communication for biology year 12????? Please if anyone has upload them need help for my trials!!!!! Stressing out :( !!! :"(

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone have biology notes for the topics, maintaining a balance, the search for better health and communication for biology year 12????? Please if anyone has upload them need help for my trials!!!!! Stressing out :( !!! :"(
Just check with the resources section, but also I have good notes on the first 3 topics not the elective..wnt me to send it to u ?

miss study

HSC
hope this isnt too late.
if you type up for example biology search for a better health dot points on google, many results will come up of students who have summarised and extensive notes on each dotpoint. bset thing is that theyre good and theyre for free. its a win win :)
xx

trungduong12

HSC
Just check with the resources section, but also I have good notes on the first 3 topics not the elective..wnt me to send it to u ?

send it to me too pls !!!!!!!!! :D

thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhh !!!

kamila_albay

HSC
hey, im in year 12 now and i was wondering can you please send me your notes it would help a lot. if not thank you anyways

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
hey, im in year 12 now and i was wondering can you please send me your notes it would help a lot. if not thank you anyways
Um, I already packed them in boxes but it would be much better if you just create your notes but also there is a resource section of boredofstudies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)