Oh My God! (1 Viewer)

Christal

12 Arial Red

My God people, I have my Bio exam tomora. Maybe its a bit too late to be trying to remember all those flippin professors and people that have discovered or developed it all...
See now for me 3hrs is too long for my short attention span.. anyone else agree?:confused:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
i have the same problem. 3 hours is definitely way 2 long 2 b concentrating. but im more worried that i dont know enough stuff 2 fill up 3 hours of writing. i had that problem b4 maths it felt like i only knew enough 2 fill maybe 2 hours of writing. i actully got 2 2.5 hours b4 i could not b bothered ne more. thats why i now utilise the magical properties of a substance called caffine.:D :D well its 2 late 2 say good luck now, but i'll say it ne way GOODLUCK:cool:

natalie

don't say u r a failure! coz u are not.
one bad exam is only ONE bad exam. i had a shocker in chem
26.5% i mean that is bad, but i dont think of myself as a failure.
i'm one of these ppl that crack under pressure in the exam room.

so dont EVER think u r a failure coz u didn't "pass" a test. what is pass anyway? personally i think there is no such thing. as long as you did your best thats all you can do!

Dario

HSC
26.5 % might not be that bad in a test. Chemistry is one of those really hard subjects that almost everyone finds difficult or drops the course. As long as you are keeping up your rank, the mark is not so important. Remember, it is the class rank that heavily influences the mark you are given in your HSC.

B!gMaC

Well your rank kinda depends on your mark as well. How are you supposed to rank high if your marks are low!!!! It's kind of hard to keep up ranks with low marks !!!

Dario

HSC
I was kind of trying to 'sugar coat' that part and offer positive comment on 26.5 %.

[Li]

Keep going guys...not long to go now.I've been told that the Catholic Biology HSC paper is easier than the Catholic trial..so thats a little re-assuring. Hahaha..haven't been here in a while..not that anyone would have noticed but anyways..

:D

Last edited:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i have trouble even concentrating for a 2 hour exam! all i wanna do is leave, but i know i have to write at least somehting. don't worry my trial mark was 31%, but with the 20+ hours of study i have done with a friend in the last week, i am hoping to pull a pass! *fingers crossed*

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Originally posted by [Li]
Keep going guys...not long to go now.I've been told that the Catholic Biology HSC paper is easier than the Catholic trial..so thats a little re-assuring. Hahaha..haven't been here in a while..not that anyone would have noticed but anyways..

:D
the catholic biology HSC paper? what is this thing you talk of? i was under the impression that there was only one type of HSC, the BoS one....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)