Bio Questions HELP!! (1 Viewer)

Arkie

HSC
Hey i just got this bio assignment got no clue where to start
any1 got some websites/books or just answers for the following questions

1) Discuss importance of variation for a species survival

2) Name to living species, for those species, discuss examples of variations between its members

3) Using Australian Fossils identify similarities and differences between current and extinct Australian Life forms

4) Identify and describe evidence of changing enviroments in Australia over millions of years

5) Identify areas in Australia where significant variations in tempertaure and water avaiblilty

6) Analyse changes in the distribution of Australian species, as rainforest contracted and sclerophyll communities and grassland spread, as indicated by the fossil record

7) Discuss Darwin's observations of Australias flora and fauna

8) Relate Darwins observations with his theory of evoultion

9) identify some Australian fossils and where they are found, Asses there contribution to the development about the understanding the evolution of Australian Species

Hope some one can help me out
thanks

dolbinau

HSC
1. Talk about how variations in species reduces the risk of extinction if there is an environmental change, as some members of the populations may feature a variation that allows them to continue to survive (natural selection>basis for evolution)

2. e.g Peppered Moth, black and white variation, allow to survive in different environments.

3. Trilobites come to mind, searchh

4. Talk about changes from humid>dry etc..

5. Coastal/Inland

6,7,8,9, etc.. search.

mp9

HSC
hey did you do question 3 because that exactly in my assignment
would you mind sending it to me if you still have it

buckskinbrumby

social misanthrope
HSC
The textbook (if you have one...hopefully you do) would be a good place to start, but otherwise if you google each question you should get some good, relevant information. It looks like a lot of information, but if you look at each question separately and break it down, then it'll seem/become a lot easier as the questions themselves aren't brain breakers, just need a bit of thought. Best of luck!

Flop21

HSC
hey did you do question 3 because that exactly in my assignment
would you mind sending it to me if you still have it
Yeah I'm sure the person who last logged into this site 6 years ago will get back to you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)