Bio: To drop or not? (1 Viewer)

H. Caulfield

HSC
IM doing bio for hsc 09(obviously, im stupid i kno)
I suck at the pracs and i kno heaps of the assessments r prac based so u rekon i shud drop it? im on 13 units, thinking of keeping it till the first assesments dun(prac ahhhh!) I kno the content is basically easy marks but im realy not confident with the pracs

adnan91

HSC
H. Caulfield said:
I suck at the pracs and i kno heaps of the assessments r prac based so u rekon i shud drop it? im on 13 units, thinking of keeping it till the first assesments dun(prac ahhhh!) I kno the content is basically easy marks but im realy not confident with the pracs
Prac's are easy. Just follow the procedure. But im sure u've tried that. I dont think dropping just b/c u can do a physical prac is a good reason. Just ask your teacher for help if your keen otherwise ur choice

Just.Snaz

HSC
Heaps of assessment are prac based? Dude, I only had one prac assessment out of 4, and in written exams, although they CAN ask you about pracs, all you gotta do is memorise the steps and stuff.

Keep working hard with pracs. They're no reason to drop a subject that you could score quite well at.

Also, if you're getting into a science-based course, you will most definitely need to know how to do them.

Motoko12

HSC
H. Caulfield said:
In my school, pracs all together account for 25% of our raw score. You should try to seek advice from your bio teacher about this first. Or even try to read the prac properly before getting started. If you still don't understand after doing the above, then drop it. :p:p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)