What is everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
^ . I am only up to section 1 of Blueprint for Life! D: /life

animeiswild

HSC
Lol our school is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. We're only up to 3rd section of MAB. And that's our first topic! And we have to do the 3rd section of BPOL and bits and pieces of the 1st and 2nd section by ourselves for an open book exam! :(

Aysce

HSC
Lol our school is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. We're only up to 3rd section of MAB. And that's our first topic! And we have to do the 3rd section of BPOL and bits and pieces of the 1st and 2nd section by ourselves for an open book exam! :(
LOL that's like my school! We are only up to excretion but I just learnt ahead because they won't finish in time :O Gonna finish section 1 by the end of this week *hopefully* :L . Is your biology teacher crap or are you guys revising on the way? I know at least 8 people from my class dropped biology because my teacher is the epitome of failed teaching.

P.S: Never knew you did bio :p

animeiswild

HSC
LOL that's like my school! We are only up to excretion but I just learnt ahead because they won't finish in time :O Gonna finish section 1 by the end of this week *hopefully* :L . Is your biology teacher crap or are you guys revising on the way? I know at least 8 people from my class dropped biology because my teacher is the epitome of failed teaching.

P.S: Never knew you did bio :p
Lol XD I always did bio!! My bio teacher is cool. It's just our school. All the classes are at the same level if not slower. We havent revised anything. But tbh, my school is pretty crap at sciences, it's only strong for maths and humanities. Our bio students have decreased from 75 to 54 after prelim XD So guess my school's pretty bad...

Aysce

HSC
br8.

Most of the people in my class don't even bother with biology. They only sleep in class and make the teacher rage. My biology cohort is only like 22? LOL

SunnyScience

HSC
...3/4 finisihed blue prints? This was with our teacher being away for 2 weeks as well lol :D

animeiswild

HSC
br8.

Most of the people in my class don't even bother with biology. They only sleep in class and make the teacher rage. My biology cohort is only like 22? LOL
LOL! XD I never sleep in bio. My class is so energetic and loud it's hard to sleep. And our teacher is like a student herself.

Aysce

HSC
LOL! XD I never sleep in bio. My class is so energetic and loud it's hard to sleep. And our teacher is like a student herself.
I'M COMING TO YOUR SCHOOL!!! My class is so silent and its really awkward and intense hahaha

animeiswild

HSC
I'M COMING TO YOUR SCHOOL!!! My class is so silent and its really awkward and intense hahaha
LOL! Bio is like so fun and relaxing for my class. Whilst every other science teacher is so strict about us eating in the lab, our bio teacher gave us cake and everything XD She's like so rebel but nice. She gave us her personal email and mobile ph number so we could ask her questions any time =)

Aysce

HSC
LOL! Bio is like so fun and relaxing for my class. Whilst every other science teacher is so strict about us eating in the lab, our bio teacher gave us cake and everything XD She's like so rebel but nice. She gave us her personal email and mobile ph number so we could ask her questions any time =)
OMGGG! MY TEACHER IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE asdasfagajafhkjahsfkajs /faceroll on keyboard. I gave him questions I did a week ago and he still hasn't given it back to me when he's been shouting at my class for handing nothing into him.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/252/me-gusta.jpg Don't know how to insert images but that was how I felt <<<<

animeiswild

HSC
OMGGG! MY TEACHER IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE asdasfagajafhkjahsfkajs /faceroll on keyboard. I gave him questions I did a week ago and he still hasn't given it back to me when he's been shouting at my class for handing nothing into him.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/252/me-gusta.jpg Don't know how to insert images but that was how I felt <<<<
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! XD What a teacher, I hope you go tutoring for bio or just work exceptionally hard.

I guess I'm just lucky I managed to get the nicest teacher. Actually, our school's science faculty is pretty cool. Like they're pretty young as well (probably why some aren't as good at teaching). I think two or three teachers here are under 30.

SanjoyM

HSC
2nd section of Blueprint of Life! Topic test on MAB on Monday :) I think we're going okay compared to other schools.

Practicals: We did 22 pracs for MAB
and BPOL - 8 so far.

animeiswild

HSC
2nd section of Blueprint of Life! Topic test on MAB on Monday :) I think we're going okay compared to other schools.

and BPOL - 8 so far.
O_O W T H?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see the point of doing so many pracs. It seems like a complete waste of time.

andrew3

HSC
Maintaining a balance is done and up to 2nd focus area of blueprint of life. Seems pretty slow going as well really.

Aysce

HSC

and BPOL - 8 so far.
Guess I'm not too far behind... So much to do! Lucky HYs are in 6-7 weeks :)

RishBonjour

HSC
Bio classes are so unproductive atm, all over the place D:

Aysce

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)