prelim half yearly (1 Viewer)

Mdzabakly

HSC
anyone have any half yearly tests for the prelim, for study XD.

bleakarcher

HSC
yes, and it's being a pain in the ass to study for..

bleakarcher

HSC
lol no dude, I have notes. It's just a pain in the ass having to take in all the information.

Mdzabakly

HSC
I meant, actual test to try XD, since i havent had a bio test bfor, and never seen a test.
does anyone have any actual tests that i can use?

( i only just realised that my grammer may have been abit misleading on my first post XD

Mdzabakly

HSC
what topics do you have? check out the preliminary notes thread @: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=281752.

i'm in the midst of my HY's too, but if you can tell me what topics, i can put up some more notes.
thanks your notes look really good.

lol no dude, I have notes. It's just a pain in the ass having to take in all the information.
actually, i find bio the most easy, with the taking in of info and such.
at lest in my opinion.

Aysce

HSC
Biology is beautiful in HSC.

Rather than just plainly memorising information, try to "visualise" some of the processes - almost like an animation and break down these processes into simple steps. Yes, prelim biology is very boring especially with plants...

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Ahhh yes. Biology. Ive got all my notes ready for Topic1 but haven't even started on topic two. I don't like this subject. or... well... I use to... like it... until maths was brought in. Then... now i don't really like it. Anymore.

week 5 half yearly -.-'

Aysce

HSC
Biology is a beautiful subject, but it's terrible in the HSC. The real content is watered down and it scales horribly.
I'm only really interested in mainly the anatomy side of it, not a fan of genetics. And scales horribly? Biology may not scale as high as the other sciences but it is above average scaling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)