biology (1 Viewer)

DEE

Do u really think bio is worth doing like i'm :argue: i argue with my teacher i've started year 12 work and i really enjoy it thiough and i'm slowly understanding whats going on i probab;y can't drop it anyway but still. HELP

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
if u enjoy it then keep it. i myself enjoy biology alot, everything is fairly easy to understand- just alot to remember!

yeah my teacher is a b**ch, she cant teach to save her life, so i just bludge in class and teach myself at home....

it depends on u if u want to drop (but if u already starte yr 12 work, then i would think its too late to drop).

dont get put off bio jus coz of ur teacher... cant u go c ur science co-ordinator n ask him/her to put u into another bio class (if there is any)?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Everyone gets a few bad teachers. Unless you can change into another class, you'll just have to suck it up. It's not to late to drop the subject if you are still left with at least 10 units, but I wouln't recommend dropping it just because of the teacher. You enjoy it, and it's a fairly easy course, so just learn to put up with the teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)