Thankgod thats over!! (1 Viewer)

freyja*

well i had my bio trail this morning, and it was no where near as bad as i thought it would be!! There is no way you need 3 hours to do a bio exam...well not the one did anyway...there weren't even many questions at all for the time allowed!

That is such a relief though, and i would juts like to says thanks to everyone for giving me the confidence not to stress out TOO much:)

Thanks guys!!!

Sazzy

Yeah...i found that it was very short too. i thought i skipped some questions or something. hehe. But, overall, it was a pretty fair exam. I should've studied more though....

[Li]

It wasnt as bad as I thought either. I did the catholic trial too...although I did find some of the questions difficult..especially the one where you had to fill in the circles and squares thing..

Woohoo! How easy was that trial!
Good thing they left it till last, because my bullshitting skills were really really developed
:D
SOOOOOOO happy that they are over! I'm going out with a bang!

freyja*

i have to admit some questions were hard for me, but i thought the whole exam would have been difficult!

i just hope the HSC is similar because by then i might have studied more!:)

[Li]

Finally thats over..bio was intimidating although it wasnt really that hard when I actually sat down and did the catholic trial.

All you people who are finished are lucky..I have one more to go on monday then I'm free..:D

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Lol...

I agree...i found it funnie how they said "leave 30 minutes for Part A" who needs 30minutes on multiple choice?!? lol....

but..arghh.....i bullshitted alot in that trial..especially that 8 mark question..and what the heck was renal dialysis!? omgggg
horribleeeeeee

There was no way that trial deserved three hours! And whoever said 30 minutes was too long for multiple choice-- right on! During the reading time, I read the MC questions, and so when they say start all i have to do is colour in the appropriate circles.
Half an hour for 15 questions is ridiculous, with multiple choice you either know it or you don't-- it's not something you can "remember" really, it should just stick out in your memory straight away.
That's why I hate going over multiple choice, I always end up changing something from the right answer to the wrong, because I think about it TOO much....

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Mistress Lilith

That's why I hate going over multiple choice, I always end up changing something from the right answer to the wrong, because I think about it TOO much....

then don't think! lmao.
just do it and leave it!! HEHEHEHEHEH

Originally posted by Confuzzled?!

then don't think! lmao.
just do it and leave it!! HEHEHEHEHEH
If you finish an hour before the exam, you have to go through it-- I always think I must've left out a question.
And when you're doing it you look at the MC and go: hmm maybe it was meant to be B instead, then you get all confused and change it lolz
I always do that, but it's okay... :D

Confuzzled?!

HSC

If you finish an hour before the exam, you have to go through it-- I always think I must've left out a question.
And when you're doing it you look at the MC and go: hmm maybe it was meant to be B instead, then you get all confused and change it lolz
I always do that, but it's okay... :D
lol..i know..i'm such a hypocryte! i went thru the pages heaps of times..i kept looking of the multiple choice....i think i changed 5 of the answers numerous times. lol

but..u get paraonid once u do that..u think 'oh shoot..maybe it was this..maybe it was that...crap' lol

lol..i know..i'm such a hypocryte! i went thru the pages heaps of times..i kept looking of the multiple choice....i think i changed 5 of the answers numerous times. lol

but..u get paraonid once u do that..u think 'oh shoot..maybe it was this..maybe it was that...crap' lol
hahaha, yep, all of a sudden all of the options become potentially correct answers and I'm like What the? :confused:
lol

Confuzzled?!

HSC

hahaha, yep, all of a sudden all of the options become potentially correct answers and I'm like What the? :confused:
lol
i know what you mean!
what did u get for the xylem MC?

omg.did u have to draw a tranverse sectino of xylem and phloem on the last page?

i know what you mean!
what did u get for the xylem MC?

omg.did u have to draw a tranverse sectino of xylem and phloem on the last page?
oh yeah that one! Lol, it was weird, the first time I thought I had the right answer, then I checked back over and i was like: shit, is it organic or inorganic materials?
Then i thought, shit, is it up AND down or just one way?
And i was like: ummm okay, i'll just pick one of 'em and hope for the best. lol, so i don't remember which one i actually picked now :confused:

Smurf133

renal dialysis

Confuzzled
and what the heck was renal dialysis!? omgggg
Renal dialysis is just the machine that if u have a kidney problem it does the same job as the kidney which is filtering ur bloody. U need to be on it a few hours day it pritty hardcore stuff.

Anyone need anymoer help just ask!!!!

:D :) :cool:

[Li]

Damn...you guys are talking liked you breezed through the exam..I'mstarting t get intimidated now..I didnt find it easy or hard..just..hmm..bearable?

Originally posted by [Li]
Damn...you guys are talking liked you breezed through the exam..I'mstarting t get intimidated now..I didnt find it easy or hard..just..hmm..bearable?
Hey, there's nothing wrong with just "bearable".. relax :D:)
I'm sure you did fine

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Re: renal dialysis

Originally posted by Smurf133
Confuzzled

Renal dialysis is just the machine that if u have a kidney problem it does the same job as the kidney which is filtering ur bloody. U need to be on it a few hours day it pritty hardcore stuff.

Anyone need anymoer help just ask!!!!

:D :) :cool:
i wish i knew that earlier! LOL
I'll take u up on that offer..closer towards HSC! :p

ooh! one gene - one protein hypo....
EXPLAIN! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)