Chemistry of Art predictions (1 Viewer)

toknblackguy

HSC
one bohr related one i think...maybe a huge 7-8 marker on colour related to transition metals, with references to the chromium prac...hopefully nothing on pigments
that's some boring ass s**t!!

mon_mon

HSC
still, at least pigments is easy and simple to bullshit. i would be screw at this point with some of the other parts.

toknblackguy

HSC
true
don't forget to address the health risks..i was thinking
another possible 5-6 marker could involve how pigments have changed through the ages, with the discovery of new pigments, and how in ancient cultures, lead pigments had adverse health effects...maybe discuss all of that

Gruma

HSC
ah i have a feeling it could be the prac on observing the known transition element as it changes oxidation state

mon_mon

HSC
Don't forget that Napoleobn died from Arsenic poisoning from the green paint in his paint. :) score you brownie points

toknblackguy

HSC
for that syullabus point i'm talking about the ancient ehyptians using PbS as a mascara and how lead is bioaccumaltive and causes neural network problems and death

mon_mon

HSC
nice. talk about vermillion PbS and they got it all over their hands and down their throats whist making it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)