Experiments (1 Viewer)

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
I hope it is the galvanic cell, had studied enough of those.

kangms

HSC
titration? or the dispersion experiment from Chemical Monitoring (is there??)

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
Not esters. I would have to say the one on identifying alkanes and alkenes (bromine liquid in cyclohexane/ene).

bob007

HSC
im unprepared for titration and i have a gut feeling it might be it

Aaron.Judd

HSC
SkimDawg said:
Not esters. I would have to say the one on identifying alkanes and alkenes (bromine liquid in cyclohexane/ene).
That would be a good one.

arkyopshop

HSC
SkimDawg said:
yeah I reckon so too
i think its good to have titration under your belt, they usually chuck something in related to titration

also in the last elective module they always have a question based on pracs. we did shipwrecks and im hopinh its factors effecting corrosion or electrolysis (as thats all i know)

goodluck to everyone tomorrow:hammer:

*o*

HSC
arkyopshop said:
yeah I reckon so too
i think its good to have titration under your belt, they usually chuck something in related to titration

also in the last elective module they always have a question based on pracs. we did shipwrecks and im hopinh its factors effecting corrosion or electrolysis (as thats all i know)

goodluck to everyone tomorrow:hammer:
just remember theyve asked about electrolysis to restore artifacts a few times, its an easy question, make the artefact the cathode in a slightly basic solution to inhibit further corrosion, electrolise it ions become metal.

thats my bet for shipwrecks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)