Triple Whammie! (1 Viewer)

Muzzareli

HSC
Just wondering how many other people got smashed with a triple whammie this week! Having Physics, PE and Chemistry within three days of each other?

I know a heap of people will do both chem and physics but do you do PE as well?

Muzzareli

HSC
Rebekkie said:
i did 5 exams in four days last week.

sorry, no empathy here.

No love, thats pretty tough luck. But still is this a no or a yes?
The thread wasnt completely about having three in a row, that would be common but it was about having those three particular exams....

orbert

HSC
One of my mates had
Physics Yesterday
PDHPE and Engineering today
and Chemistry tomorrow.

feel quite sorry for him actually
and yeah last weeks batch was quite the intellectual week.
not fun.

Muzzareli

HSC
Rebekkie said:
ok then.

i had 4 u maths, eco, modern, ext maths, ext eng. i think i got the tough one.

and that combo isn't really -that- popular. at least i don't think so... showing from lack of action in thread mebbe?

Yeah thats a pretty average run. Possibly

Last edited:

Muzzareli

HSC
orbert said:
One of my mates had
Physics Yesterday
PDHPE and Engineering today
and Chemistry tomorrow.

feel quite sorry for him actually
and yeah last weeks batch was quite the intellectual week.
not fun.

Yeah thats rubbish, its stupid to have chemistry and physics within 2 days of one another. Plus its doubly rubbish to have Engineering the day in between, seeing as if you do Engineering studies you'll most likely do physics or chem or both.
Ahh well

smurf10

HSC
Yeah i got the triple whammie. sucks major ass, but chemistry is my worst subject and i dont care for it much so im not too stressed.. physics and pd sucked but.

Muzzareli

HSC
smurf10 said:
Yeah i got the triple whammie. sucks major ass, but chemistry is my worst subject and i dont care for it much so im not too stressed.. physics and pd sucked but.
Yeah Chem is my last subject so I'm just stoked to be finished. Its probably my worst subject. I came third though so hopefully i can be pushed up a little. Is it your last one?

Kearnzo

HSC
Muzzareli said:
Yeah thats rubbish, its stupid to have chemistry and physics within 2 days of one another. Plus its doubly rubbish to have Engineering the day in between, seeing as if you do Engineering studies you'll most likely do physics or chem or both.
Ahh well
Yerp, thats what I have. It isn't so bad though. Phys compliments engo a bit, well it helped me in the test today.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
My boyfriend had Physics, Engineering, Chem, so same day format as you...

I have 3 in a row, but they're Chem, then Art (same day) and Drama the day after.

kangms

HSC
Muzzareli said:
And here is three for you: YOU'RE A DOUCHE
what an idiot that's four. You Are A Douche. You're is not A word.

maesterxen

HSC
I had three exams in these 3 days as well, Physics and Software on Tuesday and Chem tommorow, for the life of me I cant see why they put physics, software, engineering and Chem in 3 days of each other, there would be a reasonable amount of people who did at least 3

Muzzareli

HSC
kangms said:
what an idiot that's four. You Are A Douche. You're is not A word.

OHHHHHHHH hahaha what a clown!!!!! I really hope that you read this reply, so that you can look in a dictionary to see the word "you're", yes it is you are but you're is the shortened version DOUCHE!!!!

Congratulations you learnt a new word, in year 12, doing your HSC. The English teachers at Granville Boys High School must be disgusted, actually what have they been doing for the last 6 years!! GET TO WORK

Last edited:

Muzzareli

HSC
maesterxen said:
I had three exams in these 3 days as well, Physics and Software on Tuesday and Chem tommorow, for the life of me I cant see why they put physics, software, engineering and Chem in 3 days of each other, there would be a reasonable amount of people who did at least 3
Apparently Engineering was on today in the afternoon. Thats kinda crazy, because anyone who does Engineering would most likely do Physics or Chemistry or both.

But i suppose its done for a reason. I just cant see a logical one.

itscold

HSC
Physics --> SDD --> Engineering --> Chem in 3 days! ftw.

kangms

HSC
Muzzareli said:
OHHHHHHHH hahaha what a clown!!!!! I really hope that you read this reply, so that you can look in a dictionary to see the word "you're", yes it is you are but you're is the shortened version DOUCHE!!!!

Congratulations you learnt a new word, in year 12, doing your HSC. The English teachers at Granville Boys High School must be disgusted, actually what have they been doing for the last 6 years!! GET TO WORK
No it ain't. It is shortened version, but it is still two. It stands for TWO words. Just cause it is in the dictionary don't mean it is ONE word.Oh!! I found 'Western Australia' in the dictionary. That's A word now??

Last edited:

Muzzareli

HSC
kangms said:
No it ain't. It is shortened version, but it is still two. It stands for TWO words. Just cause it is in the dictionary don't mean it is ONE word.Oh!! I found 'Western Australia' in the dictionary. That's A word now??

YOU'RE a clown. Its clearly one word. Western Australia is clearly two words, hence the space.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)