sites on historical developments of materials used in the construction of ships (1 Viewer)

Michiru

HSC
hey
need help desperately!!!

i have a chem assignment on tracing "historical developments in the choice of materials used in the construction of ocean vessels" due in 2 weeks.

we're suppose to gather and process related data. i can't find any sites on the internet on this. @.@

can anyone give me some help?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Your kidding me if you tell me your up to shipwreck already??

I'll scan the section surfing chemistry has on this in a while.

Give me a reminder later.

Michiru

HSC
sorry mate...no kiddin..don't even ask me y...i guess da teachers at our school are just plain crazy

S

snowball87

I've got the same assignment too i think and i cant find anything. So im using the shipwrecks stuff found on this site.

there are a couple of others that i have come across when searching for this stuff but they dont seem to be of much help

www.navis.gr/miscella/ship.htm
http://60centuries.copper.org/modern/modern06.html
http://www.abc.se/~m10354/bld/tradbld.htm

just wondering, does your one state that you have to use two different named sources? Does that mean i cant use two sources that are from the internet?

also, does the sources have to be good to be used? or can i just use any quality source and state their reliability and validity even though they are not really good sources?

Michiru

HSC
Thanks heaps for the help!!! ^-^ it was really useful

yea i think they mean two different sources. egone magazine article and another internet source...so i doubt that u can use two souces that are from the same site

lol....right now...i don't really care if the sources are good or not...as long as i have some sources!! but yea...we're suppose to assess the sources validity and reliability later on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)