Dot-Point Book (What to do with it) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey i just want to no what people do with their chem, phy, bio, senior science etc. dot point book... and how they use them
I usually try to answer the question, and then look at the BOB and copy the thing i don;'t no

kevda1st

HSC
I havnt touched mine since last year. I filled it out before hand, and didnt help when i turned back to it and looked at it.

So im planning to leave it till trials and fill it out as final revision.

HSC
Hey i just want to no what people do with their chem, phy, bio, senior science etc. dot point book... and how they use them
I usually try to answer the question, and then look at the BOB and copy the thing i don;'t no

seriously that's exactly what i done.. last year with mine.. - however i felt it wasnt productive so i didn't purchase one this year..

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL i use it as a guide when im writing my actual notes. Like you know exactly what has to be in which dotpoint and the kind of the detail you need to put in.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
LOL i use it as a guide when im writing my actual notes. Like you know exactly what has to be in which dotpoint and the kind of the detail you need to put in.
That's what I do; to me it's just another reference if I'm not sure about something.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
same same.
i dont like writing in it, coz then i can sell it back out 2nd hand. or 3rd hand, since i got it 2nd hand.
and hopefully make a profit :D

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
as a matter of fact, i am asian :D

but so what? useful and profitable!

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Hmmm the dot point books are pretty crappy, the questions are only remotely similar to HSC ones and they are mainly just knowledge questions rather than application.
Success One is about 50000 times better.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I usually photocopy the pages so I can write and answer the questions.

Kaatie

HSC
i have a guess then look at back and write their answer too :)

HSC
Hmm i was just wondering, you guys don't write it in beacuse around term 1 or 2 we just cbf, and thought if i was to sell it with the answer written do you think it would be a hit???

joben

HSC
if your answers were beastly then it would sell for quite a bit. Cause it pretty much becomes a course summary.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I usually photocopy the pages so I can write and answer the questions.
same, cause i haven't actually brought one our school has a copy in the library and i only photocopy pages and questions (including the answers) to things i have a problem with, mainly cause i brought the preliminary one and it didn't help me one bit and i did everything in there correctly and such and got to the exam and was like WTF that was not useful. So i only use it as another reference source.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Look at the answers at the back.

Memorise those.

PWN HSC chemistry.

Its that simple

(i am being serious)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)