Teaching the course (phy and chem) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey i have my trial on the frist week of next term :S (term 3) i've already done my option and 1st core topic, i'm just wondering if it's possible to learn the rest of the topic in 10 weeks?? :S
Also apply to phy (3rd and option topic) tooo ><"

dp624

HSC
yeah it is; if you grab a good 1on1 tutor you could probably finish it in a week

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Hey i have my trial on the frist week of next term :S (term 3) i've already done my option and 1st core topic, i'm just wondering if it's possible to learn the rest of the topic in 10 weeks?? :S
Also apply to phy (3rd and option topic) tooo ><"
in terms of normal school chemistry lessons, i dont think there is enough time for your teacher to cover 2 topics in depth.

your gonna have to either do holiday/after school lessons, or do it in depth on your own.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Your trial will probably contain the option+1st+2nd core modules and a little bit of the 3rd module.
I.e. After the trial, you'll keep learning new Chemistry stuff until the actual HSC.

(The same with Physics)

omniscience

HSC
N/A
Your trial will probably contain the option+1st+2nd core modules and a little bit of the 3rd module.
I.e. After the trial, you'll keep learning new Chemistry stuff until the actual HSC.

(The same with Physics)
it depends on brain size

i learn everything in 2 seconds.

you learn everything in 1 year

you fail

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
it depends on brain size

i learn everything in 2 seconds.

you learn everything in 1 year

you fail
I see. That's why you could learn how to fail in an exam so quickly. Good luck with failing all your subjects.:haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)