Aluminium... (1 Viewer)

aimhigh10

HSC
hey everyone,
ive been looking for hoursssss and i cant find anything that resembles a map which answers this question..so i was wondering whether anyone could shed some light...
the question is:

Show on a map of Australia where Aluminium is mined.

any ideas? anyone?

thankyou in advance... :)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
also i'm no expert but i don't think aluminium is mined

aimhigh10

HSC
Then what you do is:

-find out where it is mined
-get a blank map of Aus
-mark it on the map.

Easy.
oh.
right.
except would you like to locate "Weipa in North Queensland (Matthew Flinders first noticed the 'reddish cliffs' there in 1802), Gove in the Northern Territory and the Darling Range in Western Australia" on a map...? i honestly dont know where they are

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
oh.
right.
except would you like to locate "Weipa in North Queensland (Matthew Flinders first noticed the 'reddish cliffs' there in 1802), Gove in the Northern Territory and the Darling Range in Western Australia" on a map...? i honestly dont know where they are
Google is your friend. :)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC

Woteva636

HSC
just type into google bauxite, aluminium etc (make sure your on pages from australia only) and look for company websites like BHP or RIO, they usually have maps

aimhigh10

HSC
just type into google bauxite, aluminium etc (make sure your on pages from australia only) and look for company websites like BHP or RIO, they usually have maps
thankyou :)

i did funnily enough find a map..just happened to find it using my mum's computer, guess mine isnt good enough - for anyone in the future stuck on this question, its at:
austrlain map of aluminium mines - Google Search=

:)
but thankyou everyone for all the help:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)