HELP - Chem Pracs? (1 Viewer)

Finx

HSC
So I've got a prac assessment next week. Our questions are based on all the in-class investigations we have carried out in Production of Materials and Chemical Monitoring & Management.

I'd like to know if there are any online resources that fully draw out and explain these pracs.

Main pracs I need to study include:
> % sulfur in fertiliser
> fermentation of glucose to produce ethanol
> comparing heat combustion of alcohols
> tests to identify alkanes/alkenes (i've covered this one)

Thanks in advance!

kwabon

Banned
HSC
So I've got a prac assessment next week. Our questions are based on all the in-class investigations we have carried out in Production of Materials and Chemical Monitoring & Management.

I'd like to know if there are any online resources that fully draw out and explain these pracs.

Main pracs I need to study include:
> % sulfur in fertiliser
> fermentation of glucose to produce ethanol
> comparing heat combustion of alcohols
> tests to identify alkanes/alkenes (i've covered this one)

Thanks in advance!
prolly AAS, and that testing ions to see what color flame they produce, we are gonna do that today :jedi:,
sorry that is all i can help you with.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
prolly AAS, and that testing ions to see what color flame they produce, we are gonna do that today :jedi:,
sorry that is all i can help you with.
i did my chem prac last monday and thats what we did, just identify the cations present in three solns using precipitations and flames tests, the easiest stuff ever

Finx

HSC
Yeah, but that's one prac.. I'm referring to all the main pracs of Chemical Monitoring and Management as well as Production of Materials. Is there a site that reviews them?

Telling me you guys did a prac in class is pretty irrelevant =/

kwabon

Banned
HSC
Yeah, but that's one prac.. I'm referring to all the main pracs of Chemical Monitoring and Management as well as Production of Materials. Is there a site that reviews them?

nah sorry mate, dont know where to find such a site, google it..... and i think thats all the pracs you need to noe.

random-1005

Banned
HSC

ummm since when did i care??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)