HSC Chemistry Notes (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
These are the notes I created for the HSC Chemistry course, borrowing Andrew Harvey's colour styling and a few Creative Commons Licensing images from his notes and from the web. They are an amalgamation of his notes, Conquering Chemistry, KISS notes and what the teacher had taught me during class; I think they're quite detailed, but compact.

They contain each of the core topics and the Industrial Chemistry option (by far the easiest).

I hope some of you find these useful and can use them to make your own notes and achieve some of the best results in your exams. Enjoy your course.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1yxhz6hw3tst15w

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you for the notes. They don't cover some syllabus points in deep detail, but it's both thumbs up for me. I'd rather sacrifice detail for shorter length. They are much shorter than the Andrew Harvey notes!
I was aiming for very short and concise notes, because that is what works for me, but I believe that my notes will be much longer this year in university.

Psi

HSC
Wow, thanks for that! Do you have any Yr 11 chem notes though? I'm in Yr 11 this year.
Thanks so much.

K

khorne

Not to bring up an old thread, but for anyone who cares, I have a version of Daniel's notes I have personally editted. They are much more detailed (and longer), and some incorrect statements, points etc have been revised, while a lot more information has been added. If anyone is interested, I can upload here.

nossy7becks

HSC
Yeh. not bad. could have gone into a bit more detail with the dpt notes though.
Good job though

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Not to bring up an old thread, but for anyone who cares, I have a version of Daniel's notes I have personally editted. They are much more detailed (and longer), and some incorrect statements, points etc have been revised, while a lot more information has been added. If anyone is interested, I can upload here.
That'd be great, khorne!
Thanks in advance :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This version has been made to suit Ivan's needs. I bet it's pretty good.

moniyoo

HSC
um i can't access it how cani get it?

moniyoo

HSC
These are the notes I created for the HSC Chemistry course, borrowing Andrew Harvey's colour styling and a few Creative Commons Licensing images from his notes and from the web. They are an amalgamation of his notes, Conquering Chemistry, KISS notes and what the teacher had taught me during class; I think they're quite detailed, but compact.

They contain each of the core topics and the Industrial Chemistry option (by far the easiest).

I hope some of you find these useful and can use them to make your own notes and achieve some of the best results in your exams. Enjoy your course.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LMGE02MH
the link says i have to pay?

kevinsta

HSC

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1yxhz6hw3tst15w

Enjoy!
Excuse but do these notes cover the new 2010 syllabus?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)