Answering past HSC questions (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I wanted to answer some past HSC questions but I literally had no clue. I was thinking of answering the questions with notes beside me but I was wondering is this the right thing to do since the answer is basically in the notes? Should I do this method?

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I guess you basically have to rote learn the content beforehand in order to be able to answer past questions.

Taylalea

HSC
I was talking to my friend who goes to talent 100 and she is told to practice like that and I've started as well and I find it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
That's what I did for business
So is it a good way to answer questions? I'm probably going to do this method for every question I do though, maybe some calculation questions I won't need my notes for.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
So is it a good way to answer questions? I'm probably going to do this method for every question I do though, maybe some calculation questions I won't need my notes for.
Yep a good method to do. I found this was the easiest method to learn structure (wish I'd done it for my other subjects)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yep a good method to do. I found this was the easiest method to learn structure (wish I'd done it for my other subjects)
There's that part of me that thinks it's a "cheating" method to answering the questions, but there's no other way to answering the questions other than memorising my notes beforehand which I probably won't do.

HSC
The more you look at your notes, the more you remember it. By having notes while you attempt past questions, you're applying the info you gathered into a structured form and also you can consolidate your notes by knowing what more detail you need to add to them/ what to fix up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)