How do i do this?! (1 Viewer)

dragon658

HSC
Hey guys,

Don't know what's happening in Chemistry, pretty much AT ALL. I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Can anyone seriously recommend what to study in each module or what resources to use
to try and gain an understanding of topics? This is really a make or break term for me, before
it all gets too difficult to actually begin.

Cheers

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

Don't know what's happening in Chemistry, pretty much AT ALL. I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Can anyone seriously recommend what to study in each module or what resources to use
to try and gain an understanding of topics? This is really a make or break term for me, before
it all gets too difficult to actually begin.

Cheers
It's not really possible to just recommend what areas to study in each module, because any of the syllabus dot-points in those modules can be tested so you need to know all of them. You should try to make some notes based on the syllabus dot-points using a textbook (I'd recommend conquering chemistry or jacaranda), class resources and notes from others.

You should also try to start doing some past paper questions that you can find on sites such as thsc online (good for past papers from a wide range of schools) or you could just go to the bostes page and do questions from past hsc exams. Maybe your teacher has some worksheets with questions on specific areas, which will allow you to become more familiar with the content you are struggling with. Try to get these questions you attempt marked by a teacher to give you feedback.

If you can afford it, I would recommend you try to get a private tutor, but if not the above things you can do and it will still help you improve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)