Its all about chem.... (1 Viewer)

SgtSlick

Chem sux............ (takes deep breath)...... Chem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem suxChem sux............. why did I choose Chemistry? Why? If anyone can answer this, please tell me....
Chem sux:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

izi

HSC
chem is a good subject! its one of my favourites!!! why dont you like it?
englishsuxenglishsuxenglishsuxenglishsux....................
chemisgoodchemisgood

esther

HSC
does it reali matter now???
uve put up with it for this long and uve onli like wot 3 months of it.....

Lugia

Chem doesn't really suck. Sure it might gets a bit boring somethimes but ANYTHING is easier then SDD!!!! (just had our trial today, it was 100 times harder then the BOS specimen paper that I did for practice, I didn't even attempt a 10 mark question and I've never done that b4 :(

KingofthieF

Originally posted by izi
englishsuxenglishsuxenglishsuxenglishsux....................
oh yeah!
all the way izi!
dun no why they want us all to study english... if they make math composary i'm sure no one would argue~~

Originally posted by esther
if they didnt make eng compulsory. i dun think there would be anyone doin it
Wrong. There'd be a guaranteed person doing it. Me!
English is by far the best subject-- kicks chems ass anyday

spice girl

magic mirror
Although they did a lot of nasty things to chem in the new hsc scrubbing...it's still not as bad as english...

a bit less to learn in chem than in english...

SgtSlick

Ive said it before...

Chem still sux. Im sure the reason I dislike it so passionately is that my...ahem... teacher, if u could call her that, makes us write notes every lesson in a half arsed and hurried manner, and we learn squat. Then she will talk all lesson and say that we have done work, stop talking etc. We come to school the next day and she is like "so if u did the homework i set u, we should be up to syllabus area 4". 2 problems here:
A: she didnt tell us that we had homework
B: the day before we were only on syllabus section 2!!!

She is half arsed, lazy and soooooo annoying. Thats how every chem lesson this year has been. So SGTSLCIK + CHEM --> PISSED OFF + O2(g)!! haha.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by KingofthieF

if they make math composary i'm sure no one would argue~~
i so agree with that!!! i think that its so unfair that the ppl who r good at maths (so most therefore much less good at english, at least 4 the most part as there r some freaky english/maths freaks out there) r forced 2 do english while the ppl who r good at english (but bad at maths) dont have 2 do maths!!!! i reckon they should either make both maths AND english compulsary or neither!!!!

OMG, how soooo many people can hate english is beyond me...
:confused:
The only reason chem sux is coz our teacher sux, in order to like a subject you've gotta have a teacher that has a passion for teaching it-- my english teacher, my ex-bio teacher and my SOR teacher have this passion/excitement and once you match their level of enthusiasm, learning suddenly becomes fun...
(omg, am I saying this? yes, yes I am, but it is true)
with my chem teacher, I go in dreading every single class, and so take nothing away from it...

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Mistress Lilith, i think ur right about needing a good teacher 2 make a subject interesting. my english teacher is SOOOOOOOOOOO unbelievably boring!! every english lesson i literally fall asleep, even though i dont want 2. i want 2 pay attention, but she just makes the whole subject so uninteresting. that was bad enough until she came into my chem class and started teaching us about how 2 use languages techniques to answer the chem quetions 4 the trials & hsc. it felt like i was back in english, she nearly made me fall asleep in my favourite subject:p at least it was only 4 one lesson:D

Dumbarse

english sux, end of story, i'm no better at english now then i was at the end of year six,

when in life am i going to be asked to write an interview or answer a comprehension, they should concentrate more on reading and writing,
my writing and reading now is probably worse than when i was in year 6
bring back spelling tests, they dominate

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Dumbarse
they should concentrate more on reading and writing
i reckon they should just get rid of english totally and bring in a new subject called grammer & vocabulary. thats all the english u need :D

Originally posted by Dumbarse
bring back spelling tests, they dominate
SPELLING TESTS, GRAMMER & VOCABULARY 4 EVER!! YEAH!!
(its getting late and ive been studying all day, so as u can see im getting a bit crazy):p

Ace-Pilot

Yep It sux, the only reason i picked chemistry is coz i had to choose between it and art, and no way am i doing art. so yeah now im stuck with a subject i dont know anything about (H20 is the best i can do) dont even know how to add equations, thats how bad i am, well i got 40 days to recover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)