Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Astrophysics

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
just wana see what everybody thinks is the worst module.............. for me .......... definetly MOTORS AND GENERATORS................................ argh... worst module for any subject in year 12

denoz

HSC
I couldn't agree more. It is definatley the worst.

James747

HSC
So far I've found space to be the hardest one, or maybe its just that I never got good marks in space related questions. :p Haven't done enough of Option topic, but so far I'm finding it difficult, too. ><"

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
From Ideas to Implementation was probably the hardest topic for me overall, because of all that Quantum theory but it was also the most interesting overall. Motors and Generators was somehow the easiest one for me overall but was also the most boring overall.

However, Motors and Generators did contain the one of most interesting dot points I found in the entire course which was the Edison vs. Washington rivalry.
I was actually fascinated when looking up the fight between Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse. E.g. Edison was so desperate (and jealous) that he decided to invent some form of the electric chair to execute animals to prove his point..........like wtf?! lol
It made me see this great incandescent light bulb inventor in a whole new light...and I'll never look at him the same way ever again....:D

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
I absolutly hate medical physics, so boring. I have looked at the Physics courses offered at Universities and there is no or a few courses that contains medical physics! (not to say that there wont be in different areas), but its so crap, most of the topics is either theoretical physics or applied physics.

I found the most interesting and easiest to be the SPACE module, mainly Special Relativity and Most of Newtons stuff (i.e. gravity, weight e.t.c.)

Second or tie with first is Quanta to quarks, its really interesting
. In fact quanta to quarks should be one of the core topics because in the second year we have to do Quantum Physics!

I dont mind Astrophysics because of blackholes and that cool stuff but what puts me off is red shift and calculating the distance of stars (BOOORING).
and

Ideas to Implement: Alright

Tie with Medical physics is Motors and Generator, how boring, so boring!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
lol, i dont understand how you can find motors and generators the easies topic..... mhmmm. ... it might be cause i dropoped physics for 2 terms den retook it up :S ......... lol so i missed out 2 and a half modules (all of motors and generators and ideas to implemntation... and half of space) ..ive been studying like hell...... memorised course and all... and da only thing that kills me is the stupid motors and generators diagrams.....

NOTE: my school is shifty :) (not sure if ive done enough hourse for course but still :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)