Is there any one finish the trial yet? (1 Viewer)

drakdragon

HSC
i know the exam can be drfferent but i just wanna know wat kind of question is gonna happen in the trial

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Yeh I finished my Physics trials.

Lots of short responses, it was very nice.

I got whacked with a 4 then 7-marker in Astrophysics but because I finish my work ahead of everyone else and I read my Physics study guide over and over again I was able to answer it well.

jason21

HSC
Did you have the CSSA trial paper??? By the way, my Physics teacher told me that the level of difficulty of the CSSA paper this year was similar the 2005 trail paper if anyone has it. I've seen the 2005 paper and it's relatively easy, just basic quetions. I think the CSSA paper will be good.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
jason21 said:
Did you have the CSSA trial paper??? By the way, my Physics teacher told me that the level of difficulty of the CSSA paper this year was similar the 2005 trail paper if anyone has it. I've seen the 2005 paper and it's relatively easy, just basic quetions. I think the CSSA paper will be good.
I wouldnt know if it was a CSSA trial paper.
The teacher changed a few Astrophysics questions because we didn't learn the whole course yet.

But it was good, because there were much more short answer response questions than the long 5 or 6 markers, mostly 2 to 4 but only one 7-marker in Astrophysics.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
jason21 said:
couldn't be a CSSA paper everyone needs to do the paper on the same day, its a strict rule, even if u school changes a question they need to do all of the paper with the exchange question on the same day which is thursday next week

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
2syllables said:
couldn't be a CSSA paper everyone needs to do the paper on the same day, its a strict rule, even if u school changes a question they need to do all of the paper with the exchange question on the same day which is thursday next week
we did our physics trial exam on monday during 1pm-4pm

jason21

HSC
yer that's what i thought but i was thinking there may have been a glimmer of hope if i knew how hard/easy it was lol. Everyone i know has it next Thursday.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Is there any one finish the trial yet?

Hikari Clover said:
so it cant be CSSA paper........

i m doing CSSA paper as well, i just finished the experiment part today.....
nope, all CSSA papers are done next week, no matter if u there is change of question, only under some circumstances that it MIGHT be allowed to be done earlier

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: Is there any one finish the trial yet?

f3nr15 said:
we did our physics trial exam on monday during 1pm-4pm
so it cant be CSSA paper........

i m doing CSSA paper as well, i just finished the experiment part today.....

candybink

HSC
Well, that ruins all the hope i had of an easy trial, im doing mine on thurs as
well, so i guess its the cssa one.
Except our teacher cant test our electives because we have had a whole maybe three lessons on them, so our trial has to be the core modules only.
I really dont see how i can sit for three hours doing just the core topics though.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
I've done my trial. My lazy school bought the NSW Independent Paper. It was, in my opinion to far-fetched from the syllabus. And I thought some of the questions were very stupid, didn't make sense or had more than one correct answer for multiple choice. Anyway, I have to wait till I get the paper back to see if in fact the questions were of poor quality or I just misread them in the stress of the exam.

dream89

HSC
I want Catolic High School trail exam physic paper....
can anyone share the question with me???????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)