SO how did you go? (1 Viewer)

ownagemaster

HSC
The big exam was today. The question is how did you rate? how do you think you went?

Nosviper

HSC
I thought I went pretty well. Took my time was relaxed. I had two 7 marker questions in medical phyiscs which kinda sucked I hate they effect on society crap. Only question i didnt full get was the projectile motion question. I think i got the velocity using v = u +at because they gave us trip time. I wrote some crap for the 2nd part but not sure. Other than that i answered the rest pretty well

Shock

HSC
I got ass rapped. I found that most questions were random. I expected something different.:mad1:

JBNguyen

HSC
omgosh i like studied afor leik 2 hrs trying to understand the michaelson-morely experiment.
and there was like ONE multiple choice on it! sigghhh

Shock

HSC
JBNguyen said:
omgosh i like studied afor leik 2 hrs trying to understand the michaelson-morely experiment.
and there was like ONE multiple choice on it! sigghhh
my teacher told us there we'll be a 6 mark question on it....right...

ShaneMcMaster

HSC
I finally did mine today! everyone said it was hard but i didn't think it was too bad. I'm not great at physics and didn't study that hard but i think i did ok. Here's hoping, though i failed at the calculations as per usual. lolz

ShaneMcMaster

HSC
I finally did mine today! everyone said it was hard but i didn't think it was too bad. I'm not great at physics and didn't study that hard but i think i did ok. Here's hoping, though i failed at the calculations as per usual. lolz

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
94 Physics

:):):):):):)

which is extremely good for me :) also i got 11/15 for multiple choice. so i absolutley killed the rest of the test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)