Useless to drop now? (1 Viewer)

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
Im averaging about 50% for physics as i dont study for it, ive neglected it and put effort onto other subjects. My trial results were about 45ish% and in all honesty i didnt study for it sicne it was my last test.
Over the next few weeks, is it viable that i drop physics and spend that time studying other subjects in which i was planning on 'boosting' my self and trying to achive the impossible (for me); a band 5?

Please all insights are veeeeeeeery much appreciated =]
ps: i srsly do NOT wanna do it any more...just too depressing! =p

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Nah Dont drop, you went through year 11 and year 12 to drop it now? Nah dont do it, seriously put in the hard work and i reckon its very possible to get 75 80+.

Buy some books such as "Sucess one Physics" and "dotpoint physics" they really helped me :)

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
Ive got like 4 books =o
iam willing to put in the hardwork its just that im gona need to put EXTRA inorder to gain that extra 30% i need =[
in that time i can spread that 30% into other subjects

HSC
how are you going in your other subjects? if physics is by far your weakest subject then just drop it. no point in keeping it if you're not even going to put effort into it.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
watatank said:
how are you going in your other subjects? if physics is by far your weakest subject then just drop it. no point in keeping it if you're not even going to put effort into it.
then id be dropping maths ext 1 ages ago and regret it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)