Physics Is Impossible (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
anybody else finding physics freakn impossible...... im doing HSC papers and for gods sake..... dey look so impossible... the 2004 paper was like WTF?.
me confidence is going down a lot..... :(:(

ive done so much work. memorisation and i still only manage 12-13 multiple choice. i have a feeling im gana stuf up

anybody feel same way? :(

(why cant physics be like chemistry)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I feel the same for IPT but not Physics.
Try some questions from the sample HSC exams from the Excel HSC Physics study guide to help you build confidence.
They aren't too hard but not stupidly simple.

The difference is the HSC paper targets different performance bands, the hard questions sort out the Band 5 or 6 people.

I think I've seen this thread before =\

Beebulls

HSC
I'm dropping it next year, but I'm worrying that she won't even pass me, I don't have a physics brain thats for sure

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
If you did HSC in 2006 why would you care?
o.0
On the other hand....i believe you totally. My ex dropped phys even though she topped science and she's from Ruse...you know maybe its just not your subject
:)

me121

Premium Member
HSC
physics is good. except for the long response questions that are just a matter of memorising huge slabs of pre-learnt info. that's not physics.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
No one said it's going to be hard? Well, no one said it's gonna be easy. It's hard no doubt, but it's do-able.

HSC
hell no. physics is the best. chemistry sucks hard. i actually got depressed when i was doing a chem paper.. too much random shit in it like the research this bullshit field and assess its impact.. bla bla bla

physics ftw.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
otherway round for me..... omg man.... physics is very weird.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You think HSC Physics is hard/weird? You should look at university Physics, it's soooo mathematically orientated....lol

Honestly, these 'impacts on society' questions that you get in HSC science are ridiculous. It takes the fun out of the pure science. You'll never deal with this 'impacts on society' crap in university science. Once you take this crap out of the course, HSC Physics actually gets quite interesting to some extent...lol

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Trebla said:
You think HSC Physics is hard/weird? You should look at university Physics, it's soooo mathematically orientated....lol

Honestly, these 'impacts on society' questions that you get in HSC science are ridiculous. It takes the fun out of the pure science. You'll never deal with this 'impacts on society' crap in university science. Once you take this crap out of the course, HSC Physics actually gets quite interesting to some extent...lol
Real physicists apparently don't assess the impact of transistors on society either.

littlemaster

HSC
yeah some of the hsc physics questions are weird, but i guess you just have to think about them, they aren't meant to be straight forward like topic tests.

Just hang in there i guess....

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Uni phys is actually rather interesting...

I was dazzled by the electromagnetism in fact, that I nearly ditched chemistry to do physics.

But then, no one could seriously thinking about ditching the adorable chemistry =)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
xiao1985 said:
I was dazzled by the electromagnetism in fact, that I nearly ditched chemistry to do physics.
quote]

MAY GOD HELP YOU.......
Your lucky you didnt ! (shakes fist)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)