The Student's Guide to HSC Physics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
Hi everyone,

The Student's Guide to HSC Physics is a full study guide I wrote that was sold over the last couple of years to many schools in the state, including Sydney Boys' High School, North Sydney Girls High, St Ignatius College, Newington College, Barker College, and many more (in fact, some of you may already have a copy from your school). I have recently commenced a PhD in Physics at USYD and no longer have time to sell this guide. I have now made our guides available to view and download at

Physics: http://www.scribd.com/doc/49281225/The-Student-s-Guide-to-HSC-Physics
Chemistry: http://www.scribd.com/doc/49281194/The-Student-s-Guide-to-HSC-Chemistry

You will find that these study guides bear much more resemblance to a book than to study notes- they have professional grade typesetting, and a number of useful features, including
- A unique formula guide, with a detailed listing and explanation of every formula required to complete the HSC Physics course
- Proper guides and expected results for the experiments in the course
- Syllabus dotpoints are numbered with the same numbering scheme as the Dotpoint books, so it is easy to work from both
- Professional grade custom artwork. Some of the illustrations we have made are unique in design and can't be found elsewhere, because we thought they were better than anything we could find
- An exam verb guide with proper examples from the course
- A complete index to make it easy to find content
- Edited with feedback over several years, to minimize omissions and errors

I hope you find these resources useful for study, and wish you the best of luck in your HSC

Romesh

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I can vouch for the quality of these notes, having obtained a licence through a school I worked at a couple of years back.

Great stuff! Concise, easy to understand.

Goodluck with ur PhD!

jess.ford

HSC
Completely awesome, in particular the formula guide. Instead of digging through my textbooks for a breakdown of formulas I can just look them up in one spot. A++++. I hope your further education goes fantastically

PH011

HSC
you could have added a link where people could donate if they found it useful, so you can be compensated for the time and effort it took to make that study guide.
Anyway, thank you very much

jnney

lemon
HSC
THANK YOU

Hope you have a wonderful evening. :)

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
Hi everyone, thanks for all your positive comments :) Now that it is time for trials, if you haven't already had a look at the guide I would highly recommend taking a few minutes to click on the link. Some schools have been using my guide as a teaching aid, but they were really written with trials and HSC revision in mind.

There is also a checklist towards the end of the guide with a list of all of the dotpoints that you can mark off as you revise them (matched with page numbers so you can look up where the dotpoint was covered in the guide).

Good luck in your trials!

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
wow thankyou so much! wish i had seen this before the trials! atleast i can use it for the HSC :D haha thanks again

century

HSC
N/A
how do i download/print them off? i click download and nothing happens

heyhsc

HSC
omg this is so amazing!! why haven't i found this earlier
thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)