How do i state rank physics? (1 Viewer)

ragingcurry

HSC
Can someone who has state ranked physics before, give me some helpful advice on how to state rank it. And is anyone willing to give me free state rank notes, pls. And how do I write perfect band 6 answers.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
How to state rank is to get a really good mark but idk cos I didn't state rank

leehuan

HSC
How to state rank? There are 10000s of ways.

(porcupinetree did state rank though)

Tbh, only reasonable question you asked was how to write a band 6 response. For this, your resources are stuff such as excel success one, and the marking criteria. The marking criteria is obvious - You need to look at WHAT is required to get that maximum mark. You may need to practice writing responses whilst actually looking at the marking criteria.

Almost all of the time (some actually quite ridiculous and don't, like 4% of what I encounter), does success one give a reasonable band 6 response. This is because typically they overwrite, meaning no information can ever be lacked. They also avoid extraneous information to the question. So this resource is usually for figuring out just the content, rather than depth of response (of course, 3 small body paragraphs reads like a mini essay).

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Porcupine is a sk! Full gave me like a 1000 word response on fb on how to excel physics :) very kind of him!

Drsoccerball

HSC
I think we all have him on fb but none of us have each other ahah.

leehuan

HSC
My rl name got leaked when I posted a video of myself doing all elements of the periodic table

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)