Self study preliminary physics?? (1 Viewer)

scilove

HSC
I'm currently finishing off year 10 and I want to study prelim physics ahead of time.

Would you guys have any sources or any tips on studying physics by myself?
I don't really know how to approach this so any help is great.

Thank you so much!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
@eyeseeyou
Was there a need to mention my name in this lol

Uh...just watch videos, make notes on various topics, do practice questions from textbook, etc

Revise your scientific theory (i.e. practicals)

When you get back to school, you can either get nailing on past papers, or go even further ahead

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I self-taught myself the physics prelim curriculum from the beginning to the end in which i started in term 3 of year 9 and finished it in term 1 of year 10. I recommend you start with getting a summary of the syllabus dotpoint requirements for each topic as a beginning, find out which physics textbook your school will use and have constant access to the internet. When starting out first read the syllabus dotpoints for the topic , then start with the topic in the textbook. After finishing the first topic as such the world communicates i recommend you try to write your own notes on the topic, instead of basing it solely of the syllabus dotpoints to increase your understanding.I used this method and also talking to seniors who are currently taking the course to continously refine my understanding and skills
I feel very bad and somewhat worried reading this lmao since I'm not that ahead ahaha

scilove

HSC
I self-taught myself the physics prelim curriculum from the beginning to the end in which i started in term 3 of year 9 and finished it in term 1 of year 10. I recommend you start with getting a summary of the syllabus dotpoint requirements for each topic as a beginning, find out which physics textbook your school will use and have constant access to the internet. When starting out first read the syllabus dotpoints for the topic , then start with the topic in the textbook. After finishing the first topic as such the world communicates i recommend you try to write your own notes on the topic, instead of basing it solely of the syllabus dotpoints to increase your understanding.I used this method and also talking to seniors who are currently taking the course to continously refine my understanding and skills
Wow you've done so much. It's so good to get subjects out of the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)