Prelim Physics harder than HSC? (1 Viewer)

sssona09

HSC
So we just had a physics prelim test based on Moving About and - oMG, many questions were not directly on the syllabus tbh, and the questions were vague and twisted and idk, i think i'll do really bad.

Did you guys do really bad in prelim physics but find HSC better?

im so disheartened :(

I thought I knew all my content but the questions...

please tell me HSC physics is way better

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
So we just had a physics prelim test based on Moving About and - oMG, many questions were not directly on the syllabus tbh, and the questions were vague and twisted and idk, i think i'll do really bad.

Did you guys do really bad in prelim physics but find HSC better?

im so disheartened :(

I thought I knew all my content but the questions...

please tell me HSC physics is way better
Depends on your definition of "harder" or "better".

sssona09

HSC
Depends on your definition of "harder" or "better".
well I mean, when I say "better" then I hope that in HSC, physics is actually based off the syllabus and is more direct and not vague and cant throw you off guard with dumb ambiugous questions. Like how in my Moving About test today, the questions were so hard despite knowing content and doing past papers.

Like I found it hard since we had to apply a lot and having done past papers correctly and having a solid understanding, the paper was ambiguous and there was a lot involved in the questions- most of which we didnt do in class.

Like the content was there but really hidden

Idk im so bad at explaining :(

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I felt like prelim was harder as in all the wave stuff and electricity in the home, as well as moving about, it was all really confusing but HSC is much better imo and understandable.

sssona09

HSC
I felt like prelim was harder as in all the wave stuff and electricity in the home, as well as moving about, it was all really confusing but HSC is much better imo and understandable.
that makes me feel so much better omg THANKS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)