FREE: 2ND IN STATE Physics notes (1 Viewer)

Timg

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,
Last year I was fortunate enough to rank 2nd in the state for the Physics HSC, thank God.
With 2 months till trials and about 5 till HSC I'm sure study is getting quite intense and I hope it is running smoothly for everyone. For Physics in particular, i personally remember spending a lot of time writing notes, and a lot of that time was wasted in trying to look for good resources. I hope these notes will make that much easier for you guys.

Here is the mediafire link for the notes: (i did Quanta to Quarks for the option)

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xd3...neeac7,7dp3825haab99aw,7pv3z7gd30pe8nu/shared

While these notes may not be concise, they are definitely dense with information and detail as i spent a lot of time and effort refining them, looking for new and accurate information to add, and focusing on the wording (which me and my classmates were very picky over) and articulation of different dot points. The resources i used were:
- Jacaranda 2, Physics in Focus, Excel textbooks
- Past HSC question solutions from SUCCESS, Odlum and Garner, and the BOS (as well as using marking guidlines)
- Multiple notes from past achievers including state rankers, 99.95 and 99.90er's
- Extensive internet research
- Info from trial paper questions.

They are definitely packed with detail and dense explanations that may help you improve your responses. They were my main source of study and was where i would add all the new things i learnt and came across during the year.

NOTE: If you find any errors i.e. if i missed out a word by accident which distorts the meaning of something and makes it seem inaccurate, just PM me and i'll clarify.

Good luck and God bless.

Last edited:

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 2nd in the state (2017) Physics otes: Free

Thank you for offering your notes on BoS, Timg, that is very generous!

I was wondering as to where the notes are located, is there a link?

Timg

HSC
N/A
Re: 2nd in the state (2017) Physics otes: Free

Sorry i hadnt finished the post and it posted when i closed the tab. The link should be there now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)