Einstein's theory may be relatively wrong!!! (1 Viewer)

Dahvood

personally, i think that while it is interesting, its a bit...irrelevant.

people have been guessing for decades that the laws of physics develop over time. if you want more information on what i mean, go study the big bang and the fundamental changes that the physics which drove the universe undertook in the first few seconds. obviously none of that is proven, but the idea of laws changing over time is not a new one.

regarding e=mc^2 not working anymore... what i do know through countless practical experiments, that formula has been verified time and time again, and as such serves our needs for the immediate future even if it is dependant on a false assumption.

anyway, seeing as energy is proportional to mass times by the speed of light square, as light slows down, won't energy be reduced? the formula may work yet, we can't assume it won't because light is slowing down.

//edit: i'd just like to point out that by irrelavent... i didn't mean it should be ignored, quite the opposite, but rather it doesn't have an immediate impact on our way of physics-doing :)

Last edited:

Lugia

I believe that Einstein is right, there MUST be something they did wrong in that experiment (I hope:p )

Nelly

EINSTEIN WAS WRONG!!!! It was obvious, light is clearly not constant. Think about it, how would Star Wars work??? We wouldn't even be able to get to the next star within 10 years, let alone in an hour.

Pssshhtttt, I aint answering any of the Relativity questions on Tuesday. I'm just going to say "EINSTEIN WAS WRONG"

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
quote from the above site:

"Einstein was an inept and moronic person, who could not even tie his own shoelaces"

hahaha

Dahvood

i don't intend to offend the religious, but i see a sort of sad irony in this statement
"The Often-Repeated Lie=Truth,"
and the url
"www.biblebelievers.org.au"
*sigh*

i agree, i think what that quote should say or may even have originally meant was if you hear the same 'lie' over and over, its worthwhile investigating it and dangerous to ignorantly dismiss it...

and as for space travel, the distance between two ends of a rope is great, until you join the ends... (i saw that on stargate :rolleyes: )

you have to think laterally - like what do you guys think about how theres supposedly 16 odd dimensions, of which we know about 4...?

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Actually, there is a scientist who is challenging Einstein (don't think he is Christian) and his work has not been given a lot of cred. Wish I could remember who it was, but it had to do with adding another constant in there (or something like that). He had a very strange and very foreign eastern european type name.

In any event, even if E=mc2 were proven wrong before the HSC, HSC Physics is perfect Physics world anyway without friction or air resistance or any of those other lovely realities. So a small change in Einstein's favourite equation will not factor into the HSC syllabus for some time. ;)

loloutaface

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeh coz lyk speed of light is slowed down in anotha medium coz its lyk refracted n dat. lyk u noe speed of light is 300 million m/s in vacuum but dats vacuum only

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
loloutaface said:
u dun noe physics y r u questioning us ?
im not questioning you but arent all theory contiually questioned because of the lack of evidence to call it a law?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
pattii said:
im not questioning you but arent all theory contiually questioned because of the lack of evidence to call it a law?
He was being a troll, and therefore satirising your posts.

loloutaface

Banned
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
He was being a troll, and therefore satirising your posts.
by no means was i satirisin patti's posts i was spking of da truth!

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
loloutaface said:
by no means was i satirisin patti's posts i was spking of da truth!
well the truth is:
ppl will always try to disaprove a theory whether it b einstein or darwin unless there is recorded and solid evidence that this theory is the only possiblity and therfore correct from all angles then untill and only then will theory be considered absolute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)