Physics assessment (1 Viewer)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I was just wondering if anyone had to do a physics process test for their school assessment??

By process test I mean a test with questions similar to a science comp, and a test you can't study for - Funnily enough it is worth the same amount as our physics trial examination!!

I was under the impression that you can only be assessed on HSC course material. What's everyones thoughts?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You can be assessed on skills that are considered relevant to the HSC physics course... such as interpreting data, etc. There are quite a few science comp questions like that.

Rogan

you should see my physics assignment the last one its shit hard real astrophysics stuff:confused:

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Yup
we've had 2 process tests. On online with mq uni and another 1 at skool.
The one at skool, it wasn't like a science comp. We were given textbooks and sheets supplimenting information, to basically do an assignment inclass.
The main conflict was with time. And they were both worth around 15% internal each, which was wat our 1/2 yrly was worth.

quartic

I wish we had an assesment like the science comp I kicked ass in those.

Does anyone else have to do crappy comprehension tasks in chem/phys? They really suck and have questions like define a term as it relates to the given passage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)