study physics (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
Well my exams tomorrow. How do you guys study for physics? Do you do practrice on exam questions or learn from the textbook.

KingofthieF

Text book...
coz my teacher is really crap and doesn't teach much at all
so i've always depend on it!

Jackaranda~~ hahaha :D

AiMz

HSC
I go through text book and my class notes.....

If I knew how to study for physics, I would be doing it now
Trial is tomorrow, and I know crap!
I'm screwed--majorly
Just can't wait until tomorrow afternoon--there's light at the end of the tunnel yet
Yay, I can almost start studying for bio... woohoo! What joy

Morgues

I just realised that physics was the only subject I studied in the holidays, however now with only physics left and the exam starting in around 20 hours I have managed to forget all of it!!

*drinks 20 cups of coffee* Time to cram

esther

HSC
if u just want summaries.... excel is good... it doesnt go into as much detail as the jacaranda but its ok.... i use spotlight...
i habnt even attempted to study for phys yet... its in 2wks so yeah... we started trials today so yeah... phys is in wk6 im gonna hab to cram phys next wk like mad coz i got 3u maths and IPT and chem prac all on the same wk :(

Originally posted by Jenn
man phys cssa tomorroow
if itsanything like chem
then i'm SCREWED!!!
You're screwed?!? Jeebus, gimme a break-- I'm not only screwed, but really really really screwed all over.... I know NOTHING (well, I just did the option, quanta to quarks isn't really all that bad, until you try doing questions lol)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hehe isnt physics jus the greatest :rolleyes:

It's a good idea to use more than one text..I find Jacaranda in combo with Excel and at times Macmillan is very useful for creating notes that u can UNDERSTAND
but i agree wit esther that Excel is good for cramming :)

blake

Ari's notes are pretty cool :)

Think I'll use them to crame crap in..

Question: Whats the point in doing Physics when the speed of light ISNT constant..I hate physics, its full of theories nothing is facts/laws

Nelly

Yeah, you study the entire time of the holidays, and byu the time it get s to trials you forget it all. It MAJORLY sucks

AcCeSs-DeNieD

Nelly.....the lesson that needs to be learned.....don't study in the holidays....... that's where you make notes =)
heheh

but damn.... tommorow is gonna be scary!
I downloaded and done the CSSA 2001 trial and I didn't do too bad in it.... but still there's still some room left in my brain to cram some more physics knowledge in there....

ice_cream

how do you ppl actually study for physics?
i find that when i think i know everything...i know nothing...when it comes to questions...i'm totally blank...
and the CSSA 1 was weird...

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
i'm tryin to study fo phy6 now...exam is tmr..

umm..i'm following da syllabus.. i dunno if its any help tho :confused:

fornar

HSC
following syllabus is a good way to do it as my teacher told us that each syllabus pt they can be turn in into a question.

Thats how we have done the course got the syllabus pt then summarise a parapraph or so then if we get asked that question we got what it needs

hope that helps

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
yeh well i jus stuffed da studyin last nite.. i only started studyin last nite and the phy6 exam was this mornin!!

it was too much in da syllabus to get thru it in one nite.. so yeh..

but the phy6 wasn't hmm..ok.. i answered all da Q's for once! haha :p :p ....thats that prove i know sumthing? :D but then again some of my responses r pretty screwed but oh well gettin a mark is good enuff :p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)