Late night (1 Viewer)

Morgues

Anyone going to be staying up for a while? Studied the physics stuff in the holidays but forgot all of it and while it is just revision, it does take a while. So far gone through Space and the option topic......still got motors and ideas to do, looks like I will be here until 2am-3am

argh......few weeks ago knew this stuff so well but crap like English and IPT have caused amnesia

Morgues

also do we need to know about those guys that contributed to space travel...........Braun and Goddard etc

AcCeSs-DeNieD

yeah Morgues I'll be here for a while....
probably not up till 2-3am.....maybe just after 12....cos I'm planning to do some early morning study and stuff....

AiMz

HSC
hehe i tried to study in the holiday but when i come back to it i forgot all about it anyway so the best way for me is study like a mopnth before or sumthing.....

Marianna

GOOD LUCK!!

good luck to everyone sitting the cssa trial tomorrow... I know I'll need it.... :(

maybe if someone else kills me now the hsc won't.... :rolleyes:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The syllabus states that you only need to know about ONE of those space travel contributors.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
One?
oh goody

my teacher said to have at least 3 up your sleeve(!)
(i dunno if this was a hint for our trial - its on nxt friday)

Morgues

Originally posted by MinAi
One?
oh goody

my teacher said to have at least 3 up your sleeve(!)
(i dunno if this was a hint for our trial - its on nxt friday)
I have never been asked about them or the other trivial parts of the physics course. I mean that kind of rubbish isn't really physics and shouldn't be in the syllabus in my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)