info on medical physics...please! (1 Viewer)

jessie

Hey.... any sites or text books, books... whateva on medical physics????

there seems to be f*ck all around.... any ideas would be appreciated

ice_cream

hey is medical physics interesting?
cos my school's doing quanta to quarks...and i totally hate it...can't get a single thing in my head....
so someone tell me whether i should study another 1....

jessie

well, i wouldnt reccomend starting a new one thats different to your class, but if you have the inspiration, then hey!!

i spose medical physics is quite alright, like hardly any equations and mathematical stuff, you just need to know more about the theoretical side-- more writing if you wanna think of it that way, but concepts are minimal and quite easy-- you just need to sound as though you know your stuff!!!

good luck

ice_cream

oh okay...so it's more theory based...that's alright....
i looked at the syllabus..and i saw radioactivity...that totally put me off....but yeah..i might do it....

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
Medical Phyics is good, except for the notes, the many many pages of notes on Ultrasound, X-Rays, PET and MRI. Well the good bit must have been the Doppler First Hand Investigations, we spent a week watching past Bathurst races and going out the front of the school and having drag races (we had a substitute).

vrrrrooooooooooommmm, vrrrroooooooooooooommmm

jessie

wish we had a substitute sometime......
maybe i should keep dreaming, but no matter how much we try to put our teacher of class, he just keeps on coming back!:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)