Help to study?!?!? (1 Viewer)

neri_nerdnuts

HSC
I really like senior science, but my god it's going to be hard remembering it all...
i think it'd be great if there is anyone out there.. maybe...
we could use this as like somewhere to study together??

i dno?

any suggestions... or ways to remember lol?

any help at all, would be greatly appreciated

Kat92

HSC
Do plenty of past papers getting your teacher to review them.

Practice the multiple choice questions upon Board of Studies.

Look at the ARC resources section of band 6 answers.

If possible get your hands upon the Senior Science Dot Point Book, as it has excellent revision questions.

Use the excel book in conjunction with the heinemann textbook as both have great questions to practice and are concise.

Use the excel study cards as the help you to memorise key facts- this will help to jolt your memory when in an exam.

Download a CSA paper if possible, as they are generally much harder than the HSC practice papers.

Review your practicals in depth as they can ask questions upon these.

Go over your glossary of key terms so that you know what the questions are asking of you.

Also, you could probably get a marathon Senior Science thread going upon this site and see if anyone is interested in studying in a group with you and others doing Senior Science. As a marathon is a great way to learn new facts as I done one for IPT last year and it was quite fun and helped heaps.

neri_nerdnuts

HSC
Thankyou so much i think the marathon thing would be great... but, how do i set it up?? lol :)

Kat92

HSC
Thankyou so much i think the marathon thing would be great... but, how do i set it up?? lol :)
You need to create a new thread and get a mod to sticky it, or get the mod to create it.

I don't think science has a mod, so you will probably need to go to the contact moderators page and post a thread there explaining what you wish to do. (This will send a private message between you and the moderators team).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)