Senior Science or Physics? (1 Viewer)

Direwolf

HSC
I was just wondering for next year whether I would be better off doing Senior Science than physics because I'm going well in Chemistry atm (Rank 8/110 for top 30 school) but I seem to struggle in Physics more - it just doesn't come as easy as Chemistry does. Im planning on keeping 12 units for HSC so would I be better off doing Senior Science over Physics for my backup subject??

Thanks in Advance :)

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
just put more effort into physics. i personally find its overrated in difficulty. once you start thinking logically and understand the main things properly then its fairly easy

madharris

HSC
N/A
Have you tried a tutor yet? if so, then I would advise you try a little bit of year 12 physics in term 4 (at least 4 weeks). You might decide that it's really interesting and get easier and if not then you could just trop to senior science.
I wold also recommend looking at the syllabus for senior science and physics for 12 year, I would also talk to you teachers and the teacher who will take senior science and finally decide if you need physics for the future.

if you do decide to drop, you won't need to put as much work into senior science as physics to get good marks, but you can't slack off or it will pull your atar down!!

(sorry if that didn't make much sense... but i hope it does:smile:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)