senior science (1 Viewer)

nguyen123

HSC
Im planning on taking up senior science in yr 12 and dropping economics.
I heard it scales really badly so would it scale me down?
And about what raw mark would I need inorder to achieve a 97 atar
Considering that I do well in my other subjects 3u maths, chem, bio and adv english

Thankyou!

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Hi, nguyen123.
I'm sure other individuals can give you advice regarding the nature of your desired course. However, you should keep in mind that regardless of scaling - a high mark will be a high scaled mark, in the end.

Good luck,
- dangerouss x

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, nguyen123.
I'm sure other individuals can give you advice regarding the nature of your desired course. However, you should keep in mind that regardless of scaling - a high mark will be a high scaled mark, in the end.

Good luck,
- dangerouss x
pretty much this. If you "fail" then gg ATAR.

alternatively why not drop ss altogether and do 4U?

nguyen123

HSC
Ive considered doing doing 4u maths as well but I heard it's really stressful and time consuming so I'm scared it might leave me with no time to study for my other subjects. If I pick up 4u and drop eco wouldn't that leave me with only 10u, is that a bit risky?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Ive considered doing doing 4u maths as well but I heard it's really stressful and time consuming so I'm scared it might leave me with no time to study for my other subjects. If I pick up 4u and drop eco wouldn't that leave me with only 10u, is that a bit risky?
nah not all all. 4U maths does require a lot of work but definitely doable.

10U is not risky (i did it) but then again you are not getting any worthwhile benefit from doing more than 10U

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
If you're hurlstone, i've heard they state rank every year? If you are then gg well play inb4 medicine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)