Anyone doing this subject for hsc 2015? (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Nice how did u go?
It was okay. I thought 2014 paper was harder than last years to be honest. But the concepts are straight foward, and you should easily answer any questions. It scales horribly though, so make sure you get at least 80+ in order to have a decent ATAR. Other than that, its basically an extension of science from years 8, 9, 10 - the simple stuff really! Good Luck!

HSC
It was okay. I thought 2014 paper was harder than last years to be honest. But the concepts are straight foward, and you should easily answer any questions. It scales horribly though, so make sure you get at least 80+ in order to have a decent ATAR. Other than that, its basically an extension of science from years 8, 9, 10 - the simple stuff really! Good Luck!
Thanks good to see u did well

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
And I know heaps of people doing Senior! I go to a selective school and heapsss of people do it to try and get the state rank ahaha. Everyone I've talked to has really enjoyed it, but a few high achievers did it, SR'd and it didn't even count towards their ATAR bc dodgy scaling!

DepressedPenguino

HSC
Senior science seems like a subject that u have to like the content being taught ALOT otherwise it would just be torture.. I do biology and it seems like it is worse (just by looking at the topics)

HSC
And I know heaps of people doing Senior! I go to a selective school and heapsss of people do it to try and get the state rank ahaha. Everyone I've talked to has really enjoyed it, but a few high achievers did it, SR'd and it didn't even count towards their ATAR bc dodgy scaling!
Yeah im hoping to get a high band 6 and maybe a state ranking. not to intrude or anything but do u happen to go to girra or hurlstone?

HSC
Senior science seems like a subject that u have to like the content being taught ALOT otherwise it would just be torture.. I do biology and it seems like it is worse (just by looking at the topics)
I enjoy it and its relaxing so it's not that bad lol

Angel_HSC

HSC
Doing SS and i think im going to fail :'( came 5 in my grade for pre and coming last in HSC course :'( ... hopefully it doesnt get counted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)