senior science is da best (1 Viewer)

jockyb

HSC
stop rippin senior science. you smart people dont realise that good marks in this subject will beat most marks people obtain in chemistry and physics. 90's in senior science will beat the smart people who are stuggling. we are the smart ones for doing a piss easy subject and gettin good marks compared to the hard subjects where most people dont have a clue whats goin on!

Can i get an amen?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
jockyb said:
stop rippin senior science. you smart people dont realise that good marks in this subject will beat most marks people obtain in chemistry and physics. 90's in senior science will beat the smart people who are stuggling. we are the smart ones for doing a piss easy subject and gettin good marks compared to the hard subjects where most people dont have a clue whats goin on!

Can i get an amen?
AMEN MOTHER FUCKER!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I do Chem, Bio and Senior Science, just cause I like science =)

Cabrera1990

HSC
hell yea! i love sen. science, im aiming to get into a band 5 or 6 (pushing it) but yea i like this subject its interesting as well as an "easier" option to bring up my UAI!

Shades

HSC
i didnt think you were allowed to do senior science if you did any other science subject...

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
jockyb said:

Can i get an amen?
No you cannot get an amen. Smart people do not struggle with physics and chemistry. They do well in it. I will not comment on the intelligence of those that do senior science, but I can definitely say that an senior science students are no smarter than an average physics/chemistry student.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
only about 5 ppl at my school picked senior science in yr 10; so they dropped it. (same with geography/enviro science).

SimonLee13

HSC
Difficulty of subject illustrated most succinctly is by the fact that the avg was 20.1/50 (2007)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
What would you value more: getting 100 in addition, or getting 70s in calculus?

warnieisthebest

HSC
jockyb said:

Can i get an amen?
No you cannit get an amen. i do senior science and it is my hardest subject(not including SOR). i average around 55%to 65%. it is a good subject but. teacher is a bandit of a dude so we always have fun and we have a class of 10 people and its wicked fun. but seriosly its pretty hard

dazza 1

HSC
only some of its hard, ive ended up with a mark of about 90 from this year, but i also do bio and earth science. senior is just a mark booster. so AMEN!!!

stormz89

HSC
Snr Sci is alright, I came first in it on 84% and second had 74%. I'm aiming for a band 6 hopefully. But honestly, I picked Chem and Physics for my first choices but no one else really picked them so it didn't run and I ended up with snr sci. I would prefer a challenge of my intelligence instead of this piss easy subject they call snr science.

EDIT: but AMEN

LouisaCar

HSC
Has anyone here done senior science and achieved a good overall mark in it?.
I'm thinking of picking it up but am unsure due it's bad reputation/name

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)